How to Register
HOW TO GET THE FORM
- Send your request to [email protected] or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080 for the hardcopy of Announcement Book to be delivered to your home address or softcopy to your email address / Whatsapp number.
- Download the PDF file of updated Announcement at www.geoconvex.com/upcoming-events/ and/or at Association’s Website.
- Find the Registration & Accommodation Form on the last page of the Announcement. Complete the form before you sent it by fax to +62 21 2931 5471 or photo (scan) it and send to [email protected] or Whatsapp +62811 88 2080 / +62819 88 2080
- It would be more efficient if you send the payment proof along with your form submission
- Reconfirm your registration status to +6221-2931 5470 / +62 811 88 2080 / +62 819 88 2080
The Online Registration will be closed 7 (seven) days prior the Event starting date. Please contact Secretariat address for assistant.
STEP 1 – LOGIN OR SIGNUP A NEW ACCOUNT
- Visit www.geoconvex.id and login directly if you already have an account or Sign-up to create an account for the start-up applicant.
STEP 2 – REGISTER EVENT
- View EVENT list and choose available Event (e.g. 11th PICU NICU Update)
- Click register on preferred event item and choose participant category. You may have more than one participant to register — Click Book Ticket.
- Return to event item to book other item(s) (e.g. Workshop; Accommodation; Package) and repeat the procedure.
STEP 3 – PAYMENT & RECEIVING TICKET(S)
- Review the cart and proceed to checkout. Input all required information as an applicant and participant(s).
- Select your payment method and proceed payment.
- Bank Transfer – Send necessary confirmation post transfer
- Credit Card by Midtrans® – Review payment and confirm
- Other Method – Contact us
- The registration notification will be sent to Applicant’s email address. Receipt(s) and Ticket(s) will be sent as well after the payment confirmed.
Verification process of your bank transfer may take up to 7 (seven) working days before you get the COMPLETE status confirmation.
TIME LIMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Registration on-hold (unpaid) will be automatically deleted of the system after the deadline of registration confirmation sent by email, unless you response otherwise.
CHANGE IN PACKAGE / NAME OF PARTICIPANT
Please contact our Secretariat for back-office assistant.
Display your printed PDF ticket(s) when your foreseen at Registration Counter to obtain your ID & conference kit, as well as for certificate verification. You may also access your account and download the ticket(s) through your dashboard.
The ID must be worn throughout the conference, entering scientific meetings & lunch programmed.
Please contact [email protected] for company or institution Group Registration handling and assistant
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Participants that were not registered in our registration list will be treated as new participant and will have to register on-site. Payment by cash or credit-card are accepted.
Please note that Organizing Committee reserve the right not to guarantee any on-site registrant to obtain its complete conference kit. Therefore we strongly urge for early registration.