Adhering to Regulation of Bank Indonesia (RBI) NO.17/3/PBI/2015 regarding Mandatory use of Rupiah within the Republic of Indonesia (RI), all payments in this event registration should be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).
- DIRECT BANK TRANSFER. Make your payment transfer to the appropriate event Bank Account for the mentioned Event. The Bank Account detail may be found in the Checkout page. Bank transfer charges should be paid by registrant, otherwise the registration receipt and Ticket will not be issued due to less payment received.
- ONLINE PAYMENT MIDTRANS®. Find the easier way to make online registration payment using your valid Credit or Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/JCB/Amex).
- CASH. Cash can be paid during event at the Registration Counters.
- ON-SITE CREDIT-CARD. Credit card payment can be use during event at the Registration Counters by signing your authorization. Credit-card transaction charges will be applied based on venue hotel’s regulation and the exchange rates is upon credit-card provider discretion when the statement converted into local currency.
On Site payment is only valid for conference registrations and not eligible for Workshops and Accommodations due to limited seats.
TERMS & DEFINITION OF YOUR REGISTRATION STATUS
- PENDING or ON-HOLD – Registration (bookings) recieved, waiting for payment
- PROCESSING – Registration is being processed – verifying your payment
- COMPLETED – Registration complete and fulfilled – no further action required
- FAILED – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as pending until verified (e.g: credit-card payment)
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Registration cancellation must be made in writing or emailed to the Secretariat.
Registration Fee is refundable with the following cancellation policy:
- One month before event – 50% refund of Fee paid
- On and after the date – No refund
- No-Show registration can not be refunded
The following terms and conditions will be applied to accomodation:
- No Show will be applied on the first night for delayed or postpone staying that causes the loss of 1 night room deposit made.
- In the event of materialization, the hotel will charge the full amount duration of stay upon check-out that causes the loss of mentioned deposit made.
- Refund may only be made after the event by bank transfer. Official letter should be submitted to Secretariat address mentioning its payer’s Bank Account.